--use stairs instead of escalators/elevators
--write in this blog once a week
--keep bedroom clean
--put one load of laundry in washer a night, regardless of arrival home time
--keep a food journal
The only one I've kept so far is the blog. How depressing.
1) use stairs etc...
That one was at first difficult because of the floors being waxed the day this was reopened. Between the anxiety scares of last week and general laziness of not wanting to walk across the courtyard in the cold, I've not done well. Let's see if we can pick this up during the upcoming week.
2) Write in this blog once a week
Not problematic. Food journaling could cover this goal, but I'm trying to let it not. I blogged about the anxiety attack, so that counts.
3) Keep bedroom clean
That one went out the window due to ST Days. I should have cleaned the bedroom fully and then moved my stuff in there, but I didn't. I'm home tonight and tomorrow, so I can get that sort of thing in order.
4) One load of laundry a night
Again, ST Days got in the way. It didn't have to; I assuredly let it. Going to try and restart this one tonight. Thursday and Friday will be the real tests.
5) Keep a food journal
This was already addressed. We'll see if we can do one for the next week and revisit on Tuesday next.
My period started on Monday, so food is my best friend and worst enemy. I want red meat like a fiend.
I suppose I must attempt to do something productive before this luncheon. Mmm, pizza...
No comments:
Post a Comment